15-day trial, allowed number of user sessions: 3.
Release Date: 16/05/2022
Total Size: 51.6 MB
- Calibration support has been added for SANE backend. - Issues with image dimensions, preview as well as some scanner and datasource-specific issues have been fixed.
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Fixed compatibility with some TWAIN scanners.
- TWAIN scanning speed improved. - Possibility to compress images using scanner's software/hardware has been added. - Compatibility with NAPS2 software fixed.
Requirements: SANE project libraries should be installed. One or more clients should be installed: FreeRDP, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon, Teradici PCoIP, Amazon WorkSpaces.
Release Date: 16/05/2022
- Support for hardware bufferization in Fujitsu scanners has been added. - Support for eSCL scanners has been improved. - A lot of minor issues with paper dimensions, centering and detection on some backends have been fixed.
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Compression added for SANE scanning. - Multipage scanning algorythm improved. - A lot of bugs fixed.
- Duplex scanning, multipage scanning and network scanners are now supported. - Data transferring speed has been improved. - Fixed issue with scanners that were hot-plugged when the daemon is running.
Requirements: TWAIN compatible scanner, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave. One or more clients should be installed: Citrix Workspace app, Teradici PCoIP, VMware Horizon, Amazon WorkSpaces, FreeRDP 2.x.
Release Date: 22/08/2022
Total Size: 1.3 MB
- Uninstall process simplified.
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop (macOS version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Notification about device plug/unplug fixed.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Scanner for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request