- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Remote Desktop app, Amazon WorkSpaces client, Amazon NICE DCV client, Amazon AppStream client, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon client, HP Anyware PCoIP Client
15-day trial, allowed number of user sessions: 3.
Release Date: 02/11/2023
Total Size: 57.1 MB
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support for Nice DCV protocol improved. - Issue with very rare crash fixed.
- Support for Amazon NICE DCV protocol. - Minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Calibration support has been added for SANE backend. - Issues with image dimensions, preview as well as some scanner and datasource-specific issues have been fixed.
- Stability and speed of SANE scanner redirection has been improved. - Fixes for nested sessions and multiple sessions have been made.
- Added support for image rotation, if supported by scanner. Fixed compatibility with Visioneer Patriot 430. Several small bugs have been fixed as well.
- Minor bug has been fixed.
- New options have been added to GPO settings. - TWAIN UI bugfix.
- Windows Server 2019 support have been added. - Error while scanning with SANE scanners in Linux-Windows mixed environment has been fixed. - Scanner selection issue in multisession and nested session has been fixed.Read more...
- Fixed compatibility with some TWAIN scanners.
- SANE and TWAIN scanning speed improved. - Compression added for SANE scanning. - Fixed issue with Wi-Fi scanners. - Fixed server connections limit. - Fixed issue with system menu in case of several sessions for one user. - Tray icon appearance fixed. - Fixed twain UI freeze while scanning.Read more...
- TWAIN scanning speed improved. - Possibility to compress images using scanner's software/hardware has been added. - Compatibility with NAPS2 software fixed.Read more...
- Compatibility with Citrix XenApp has been fixed.
- Version upgrade issue fixed.
- Support for Linux OS has been added. - Tray menu has been polished. - Performance has been improved. - Issue with simultaneous access to a scanner has been fixed.Read more...
- Support for the latest versions of VMware Horizon Client has been added. - Scanning and operation speed has been increased. - Support for the 64-bit Teradici PCoIP Client has been fixed.Read more...
- Lossless compression and TWAIN datasource crash have been fixed. - Support for Canon LiDE 120 has been added. - Support for TWAIN Extended Image Information feature has been added.Read more...
- Unstable operation of the server side on 32-bit systems has been fixed. - Several minor bugs have been fixed also.
- Support of PCoIP protocol, saving licsrv parameters to registry during setup, WIA profiles deleting and some new preferences have been added. - Issues with API status in shell menu, licsrv port error while installation, license notification have been fixed.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics has been fixed. - Issue with saving settings of the previous scanning session and several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Compatibility with Windows 10 was added.
- WIA 2.0 compatibility has been added. - Issue with Kodak ScanMate scanners has been fixed. - Stability has been improved.Read more...
- Overall stability has been improved.
- Compatibility with VMware products has been improved in this release.
- Compatibility with Windows 2012 was improved. Issues with several problematic devices was fixed. Support for TWAIN was improved.
- Compatibility with Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 improved.
OS: Linux with SANE project libraries installed.
SANE compatible scanner.
FreeRDP, Amazon WorkSpaces client, Amazon NICE DCV client, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon client, HP Anyware PCoIP Client.
Release Date: 09/05/2023
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop (Linux version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Support for hardware bufferization in Fujitsu scanners has been added. - Support for eSCL scanners has been improved. - A lot of minor issues with paper dimensions, centering and detection on some backends have been fixed.Read more...
- Stability and speed of SANE scanner redirection has been improved. - Added support for AirScan (eSCL) and WSD document scanners using sane-airscan backend. - Several scanner-specific issues have been fixed.Read more...
- Paper size selection and image rotation have been added. - Stability has been improved for some unstable scanner drivers. - Issue with some scanners unavailable in sleep mode has been fixed.Read more...
- ADF support has been added for Xerox and Panasonic scanners. - Now it's possible to specify number of pages for ADF scanning. - Jpeg compression issue occured with some third-party programs has been fixed. - Scanning area on Fujitsu fi-6110/6130 devices has been fixed.Read more...
- Easy to understand identification of network scanners has been added. - ADF support for Canon imageFORMULA scanners has been added. - Support of 16-bit color depth has been added. - Issue with Samsung network scanners has been fixed.Read more...
- Support for RHEL 8 added.
- Compression added for SANE scanning. - Multipage scanning algorythm improved. - A lot of bugs fixed.Read more...
- Duplex scanning, multipage scanning and network scanners are now supported. - Data transferring speed has been improved. - Fixed issue with scanners that were hot-plugged when the daemon is running.Read more...
- Initial release.
OS: macOS Monterey, macOS Ventura.
Apple M2, Apple M1 or Intel-based Mac. TWAIN compatible scanner.
FreeRDP 2.x, Amazon WorkSpaces client, Citrix Workspace app, VMware Horizon client, Teradici PCoIP Client
- The latest versions of HP Anyware PCoIP clients are not compatible with Scanner for Remote Desktop (macOS version) due to new limitations of PCoIP. Please use Teradici PCoIP Client v3.8.2 until we resolve this issue together with our partners.
- The latest versions of Amazon WorkSpaces Client have limitations of PCoIP protocol. Please use NICE DCV protocol with Scanner for Remote Desktop (macOS version).
Release Date: 09/05/2023
Total Size: 1.98 MB
w Legacy versions of Scanner for Remote Desktop (macOS version) are no longer supported. We highly recommend you to upgrade to the current version.
- Duplex scanning, JPEG and LZW compression are added.
- Uninstall process simplified.
- Support for FreeRDP 2.3.2 has been added.
- Notification about device plug/unplug fixed.
- Support for VMware Blast Extreme protocol has been added.
- Support for Citrix Workspace app has been added.
- Initial release.
For any questions regarding the installation, program configuration or usage, please visit Technical Support section.
If you are upgrading the licensed Scanner for Remote Desktop and a license was purchased more than a year ago, keep in mind that our software has limited Update Subscription period.Get Support
Request extended Trial
We understand that sometimes limited Free Trial time isn't enough for thorough evaluation of software usefulness and functionality. Complete the short form and our sales managers will consider your case and send you extended trial key.Request